Xerox WorkCentre 7845 A3 Colour Multi-function Direct Image Printer
The WorkCentre 7845 is towards the higher end of the 7800 range from Xerox. With 45 ppm and 200,000 images per month duty cycle this is a powerful all in one that will excel in any busy organisation. The 7845 offers print, copy, scan and email as standard with the option of walkup fax in addition. As well as it’s high performance capabilities this MFP also delivers outstanding professional prints, which are printed at 1200 x 2400 dpi using Xerox award winning vibrant and colour accurate inks.
Xerox WorkCentre 7845 Key Features:
Easy, intuitive operation
The 7800 series offers complete convenience and flexibility, with workers able to access the 7845’s control panel from any computer in the office. While mobile professionals can connect to the printer’s key features from anywhere in the world!
The printer’s control panel is easier to use than ever. It provides an intuitive touch screen and simple, fast operation.
You will also have the opportunity to access additional software from Xerox that will allow staff to access wireless printing from any workstation or mobile device, including iPhones and tablets. This software also allows seamless integration with any other printers you may have on the premises, regardless of manufacturer. This creates a smart and more efficient print environment for your workplace.
Visit the Xerox Mobile Print page for more info.
There are lots of productivity enhanced features supported by the WorkCentre 7845. These features offer:
– Award winning Xerox print driver that’s universally compatible
– Help videos & tips embedded into the touch screen cpanel
– Achieve multiple digital output files from a one touch scan source
– Create custom workflows
– Manage workgroup preferences & edit restrictions to improve efficiency
– Use the smart scan productivity tool to easily store and email documents
– Access & operate the printer’s control panel remotely from any workstation
Security that’s tougher
The WorkCentre 7845 comes with the very latest security technologies around. Xerox have partnered with leading figures in the industry to provide a printer that delivers real peace of mind when it comes to security. Partners such as McAfee, Cisco and KeyConnect Technology have all contributed to the key security features within the 7800 series.
These features include
– Secure 256-bit encryption
– Thorough deletion of all data fragments using 3-pass scrub delete function
– No need for manual security updates
– Tools for authorising and providing permissive access to specific documents and printouts
– Automatic detection of any threat
– The Xerox 7845 meets all necessary compliance stipulations for all key industries including government, healthcare and the finance industry
This All in One printer offers the best cost saving features of any comparable printer model. Being available to buy or lease on a managed print agreement means that you will be able to run the 7845 for up to 50% less than your existing print solution. This agreement allows you to save not only on consumables and maintenance but this specific printer is packed full of features that will reduce running costs and increase efficiency.