CMYK-TECH 30CM A3 DTF PRINTER
1. CMYK-TECH DTF PRINTER is designed for printing by DTF technology on PET film, thermal transfer to natural and synthetic textiles of any color. Printing can be done both roll and sheets of PET film.
2. Using DTF CMYK + White inks, the printing width is 30cm. One head is for CMYK inks, another for White ink, with a white ink circulation system.
3. For automation work, a shaking machine is supplied; additionally, you will need a heat press to transfer images. Printing full-color images on film, then the film is fed into the shaking machine, where TPU powder is applied to the printed images.
4. For small operation, TPU powder can be applied manually.
5. After fixing the TPU powder on the images, and place it into the heat press for 30 seconds; The synthetics or natural fibers, and any color you get a printed image. You can also apply images to natural and synthetic leather, ceramics, plastic and other materials that can withstand temperatures of 120~160℃.
6. The print has high elasticity, resistance to washing, with a wide color gamut and other properties that are not inferior to screen printing and inkjet printing with textile pigment or sublimation inks.
1. Designed for natural and synthetic fabrics;
2. Be applied to fabrics of any color;
3. The printed film does not need to be cut along the contour;
4. Similar quality to textile pigment inks;
5. Low cost;
6. High performance;
7. Ease of use.